Each one of us, whether manager or individual contributor, has a more or less conscious impact on everything and everyone around us. Through our coaching practice and leadership development training, we aim to help you improve the perception of your impact. Our clients gain a better awareness of their inner power, as well as of the consequences, of their actions. The result is a virtuous cycle of authentic relationships and improved motivation.
Knowing and accepting yourself are essential conditions to gain awareness of your impact. This knowledge and acceptance will help you liberate your energy, which will no longer be wasted in going against your nature but will focus on attaining your goals.
Hereunder you will find some questions which will give you food for thought and help you throughout your journey. We would be happy to accompany you: go to the Contacts page and tell us about your projects and your wishes!
- What message do I want to convey with my presence?
- What drives me? What am I passionate about?
- What is my mission in this life? What is my purpose?
- What gives us energy collectively?
- What is our team’s, our organization’s mission?
- What are my unique skills?
- What are my values, my beliefs?
- Which are the experiences that shaped me as a person?
- Which are our capabilities as a team?
- What are our shared values and beliefs?
- Who are the people I want to interact with?
- How do I interact with my team and the other departments?
- How do I want people to see me?
- How do I want to be viewed by my internal and external stakeholders?
- How do I want my company to be viewed by our clients and our partners?
- What’s my role in this company?
- What makes me stand out?
- What’s the role of my team?
- What’s our role in relation to other companies/services?
- How do we want to impact our social and economic system?